Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have their 7 color tinted guage set with their pod and i don't have any complaints. i thought my boost guage went out the other day but it was just the silicone hose got pulled off the back of the guage when i adjusted where the hose laid in the engine bay

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
I have put in 2 different sets and both had trouble with the Fuel pressure gauges and the Pillar Pod does not fit real well it tends to bulge out into the windshield a bit. they look good but :confused013:

·
Registered
232 Posts
spend the extra money for a set of isspro. you pay for what u get.

·
Registered
232 Posts
spend the extra money for a set of isspro gauges and an autometer pillar pod. gauges work flawlessly and they match the the dashboard. the pod fits perfect and matches the oem color and grain.

·
Registered
775 Posts
im not a fan of the isspro gauges, not to say they are bad but since they are run off a databus they just seen glitchie to me JMO

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
i havent had any issues with my new ev2's

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I would have got DiPricol's, but they were way backordered and did'nt have all the gauges I wanted to match, so /i went with EV2s. They are great, very happy with them. I did have a problem with 2 of them, and they fixed me up right away, no problem. Think that will happen if they are national backorder? Probably not.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
And as far as GlowShift gauges go, when I was in the market, they were described to me like this: If you remove the "f" from GlowShift, then you have an accurate representation.

·
Southern Idaho VP
1,573 Posts
I have the glowshift gauges... Mine are working very well for me. I agree the pod does not fit the best, but it works!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Autometer "Factory Match" here. Works great and looks like the belong there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts