Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is probably nothing, but I was working on getting a quote and order a new 3500 and waiting for a response from the sales manager. Here is what I received........................................................

Hi Arlan,

I have to apologize for not getting the quotes to you today. I went into the system to build them out and send them to you, but the option for the Aisin transmission has all but disappeared in our ordering system. I've had the powers that be trying to figure out what happened and if they have halted the ability to order that Aisin, or if there's a glitch. I've waited all day for an answer, but still haven't heard a thing. Please bear with me while I figure this out and I'll get the quotes to you as soon as I have an answer.

........................................................................................................

Do you all think it is just a computer glitch or something more serious?

·
Premium Member
9,497 Posts
The online configurator will let you but you have to take the 3.42 with SRW. Obviously that could be wrong -- Are you saying that's the case?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I ordered my SRW with Aisin back in January. It has the 3.42 and is in D1. Of course, like everyone else I still don't have it.

Reactions: arlan in arizona

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
This is crazy... There must a serious issue that's keeping them from being shipped. I appreciate RAM for not releasing a product with defect unlike FURD that puts out a product and five recalls follow... Lol

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
This is crazy... There must a serious issue that's keeping them from being shipped. I appreciate RAM for not releasing a product with defect unlike FURD that puts out a product and five recalls follow... Lol
Only 5.....I think you are being kind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts