Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took of the silencer ring... took about 10 min, and there is a noticable difference... just curious if the ring really helps with air flow... and I'm pretty sure this subject has been beat to death..... I like the increased sound just still want it louder :)

·
Cummins Power Addict
1,040 Posts
It only makes the whistle louder, no flow increase.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I heard a BHAF will let you hear more turbo noise too :thumbsup: :headbang:

·
Registered
168 Posts
get a afe stage 2 intake. that really makes it whistle loud.

·
Registered
168 Posts
sorry I didnt check your sig before I posted, looks like you already got one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
get a afe stage 2 intake. that really makes it whistle loud.
Buy me one. I cant see spending around $300 for a shiny pipe and a air filter :banghead: . I'm going to go with the napa BHAF. :thumbsup: Wish I had the $$$ for the AFE stg. 2 :banghead:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy me one. I cant see spending around $300 for a shiny pipe and a air filter :banghead: . I'm going to go with the napa BHAF. :thumbsup: Wish I had the $$$ for the AFE stg. 2 :banghead:

I'll say I'm a cheap ******* but its worth the money.. it did make huge differencem sound and performance, next step is the exhaust.. still not sure what I'm going to do there.... with Cali's new bill to make us all go through a "smog check" I may have to keep the cat... well at least how it looks on the outside :) I think that will also help the wistle to get louder...

·
Registered
155 Posts
build a willys whistler intake..my turbo sounds like its setting next to me.

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
6,080 Posts
the afe DOES NOT have a shiney pipe & if your at the right place at the right time like i was, i got my stg 2 shipped to me for $125 :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts