Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Gillett Diesel dyno trophys

3524 Views 74 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Jared
Thanks to Tom, Zach & GDS they helped get some trophy's for the dyno day. :thumbsup:
There are trophy's for 1rst & 2nd place for each class. The only question was I didnt know who actually took 2nd place in the stock turbo class. I had Craig Resinger in 2nd place at 474.5hp but a few guys told me he didnt take the 2nd place $$ and just ran for fun ? If so that puts Gary Conner in 2nd at 470.6. I dont have Craigs info to contact him so maybe he or Gary will chime in.

Stock class
1rst - Jacob White
2nd - ?

Single Turbo
1rst - Tom Hansen
2nd - Sterling Harper (Eric Stones truck) ?

Twin Turbo
1rst - John Ellerbe
2nd - Zach Fuller

Open
Hp - Matt Moon
TQ - Johnny Curtis
2nd - Matt Larson

Swing by the shop 7:30-5:30 Mon-Fri and grab your trophy.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that's awesome like I said u guy @ gillett are the best I did run for fun I didn't pay rich wouldn't take my money so 2nd place did go to gary thanks again guys we for sure will be doing this again
You sure you dont want to put up :catfight: for it :hehe:

· Premium Member
4,719 Posts
ya, thanks matt, it was a good time. i dunno if stearling will come get the trophy or not, but i let erik know he won it

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
No kiddin Matt? Thats pretty cool of you guys to do that! Congrats to the winners once again and thanks to everyone who helped put this thing on!

I wanna trophy :kick: :rof

· SUPER MODERATOR
1,907 Posts
What no numbers posted with the winners LOL

· SUPER MODERATOR
1,907 Posts
You guys have some stout trucks down south looks like you all had fun

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
I talked to Richard about the idea of getting another dyno event setup this summer. He was so impressed with the turnout with one week of planning that he wanted to do it again and get some vendors to setup so everyone can push product and make a full out event out of it. I am sure something will happen again this summer.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.