Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:woot:
Well were gonna do it on the 24th of June. Looking forward to a wonderfull life with this woman!

My delema is figuring out which Dodge Diesel Accessory store to register at for wedding gifts.... Any Ideas

Needs:
Edge w/juice
Mp-8
Flares
Intake
New steps (dont like my old ones much)
and so much more....
:hyper:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Live by these words

YES DEAR!:lol3:

I have been married now for a few months never have been happier. Best of luck..:thumbsup

·
Registered
136 Posts
good luck:lol3:

wish u both the best!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
might want to get a mini van

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm on my fifth, (and last wife, I hope!).

"Yes dear", and "I'm sorry" are words to live by.

I used "my way or the highway" too often, that's why I'm on #5, they chose the highway.

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Well were gonna do it on the 24th of June. Looking forward to a wonderfull life with this woman!

My delema is figuring out which Dodge Diesel Accessory store to register at for wedding gifts.... Any Ideas

Needs:
Edge w/juice
Mp-8
Flares
Intake
and so much more....

Congratulations :beer
I can't believe it's already been two years now for me.

·
Registered
847 Posts

Needs:
Edge w/juice
Mp-8
Flares
Intake
and so much more....
That's my birthday. Congrats! :thumbsup I'm on year #5 and got a few grey hairs from it:lol3:

·
Smells like Bananas
7,217 Posts
good deal man and congratulation!!!,

I am proposing to my girl on the 27th of this month. I am looking forward to a life time with her. I dont think we will tie the knot until Oct 09 though.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Congrats....Happily married for 6 years and loving it. Good Luck.

·
Registered
240 Posts

Needs:
Edge w/juice
Mp-8
Flares
Intake
and so much more....

Congratulations! The 24th is my birthday so I will celebrate for me and you.:thumbsup:lol3::beer

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.