Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who pulls with one and how many pulls on it hows it holding up?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've ripped a few and no probemes as of now, knock on wood. Clutch is the my main problem. As soon as uncle sam send my taxes the south bend 13" upgrade is going to be in the mail. Good luck and smoke the arena out, lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
the guy that had my truck before me put 600+ on it. he made several several several pulls with a few farmalls on the gooseneck (at the most about 22,000 pounds. three tractors plus equipment) to kansas and georgia and virginia, kentucky, ahklahoma etc... he went everywhere. he takes a trip about twice a month. he was huge in farmall tractors. i mean a wheelin and dealin kinda guy haha. ive put about 5000 on it in two months and he said hes just put a clutch in it and u-joints twice as far as driveline parts go. a getrag is good to go.

·
Registered
47 Posts
pulled for four years never once hurt the tranny 3 clutches 1 rear end engine mounts (before chaining) and a twisted tranny mount biggest problem with the tranny is ratios but pull away and have fun.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you put it in 4 lo 3rd gear?

·
Registered
603 Posts
That's where I was hittin it, But you must note I was only doing it at local fairs, not like the aboved guys that sound like they were going all out. Good luck and have you're wife put some pics up of that 1st gen blowin smoke across the arena.

Justin

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha funny "wife" not yet man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts