Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to introduce our transmission controller to the market for 1996-2005 47rE and 48rE automatic transmissions.

The uTrans controller offers features such as on the fly control over you torque converter lock/unlock points based on the speed of your vehicle. The ability to invert the overdrive control, and control the 3-4 shift point.

The uTrans controller offers these features and more for a fraction of the cost of the competiton, making this a must for any truck with an automatic tranmission.

I tried to hit on the high points, so feel free to ask any specific questions you may have.

·
Registered
57 Posts
anyone here running one of these?

·
Registered
384 Posts
gonna be very shortly. :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
What kinda price to you have on these controllers?
Thanks
Todd

·
Registered
12 Posts
What's the deal with these tranny controllers ??? Anyone running one ? Enlighten us please !

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
just bought one let you know soon hope its worth the money

·
Go for Broke
8,079 Posts
We are happy to introduce our transmission controller to the market for 1996-2005 47rE and 48rE automatic transmissions.

The uTrans controller offers features such as on the fly control over you torque converter lock/unlock points based on the speed of your vehicle. The ability to invert the overdrive control, and control the 3-4 shift point.

The uTrans controller offers these features and more for a fraction of the cost of the competiton, making this a must for any truck with an automatic tranmission.

I tried to hit on the high points, so feel free to ask any specific questions you may have.
can you send me one and i'll test it for you? :lol3:

·
Registered
12 Posts
just bought one let you know soon hope its worth the money
Cool beans... The price seems good, But I need to know what others have experienced... Also I have not heard good things over at DTR and TDR on this brand... No real specifics though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts