Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few of use are getting together at the Buck in Lancaster Co. Pa May 10th. Be there by 7pm It is the first diesel truck night. I know a lot of Marylanders come up to this so I thought I would take it on my own to invite you guys to join us as well.
Hope to C ya there.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/pennsylvania/56666-buck.html

They have diesel pickup truck pulls, drag racing, and even tug of war, pleace the best apearing trucks. Anyone can enter their own truck in it if you would like.

Check here for the latest updates at the Buck!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I will try to make it sounds fun:peelout

·
P-Pumped Beast
843 Posts
it is may 10th...im there!!!

look for a maroon 3rd gen with black wheels with the gooseneck witht he blue 2nd gen on the trailer :D

we will all be at the top of the hill, and anyone who wants to make a day of it and convoy up around noon, we meet at the royal farms on Rt. 1, just north of Rt 152 around 11 am. anyone is welcome to join us.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I guess I wont be making it I thought it was the 11 I have to work on the 10th tried to get off but max amount of staff scheduled already.:CRY::RANTIN::sad2

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hey tj who's truck is pullin urs up traivs or ur dads.

·
P-Pumped Beast
843 Posts
ill prolly bring it on the old mans truck, but i gotta get it back together first

·
Registered
61 Posts
I know it starts at seven but I work 3-11. The life of a correctional officer :thud:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts