Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Diesel Strong!
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for those who dont know by now , Get Some Performance is closed.

The Owner bent his employees over for 7 weeks BACK DUE pay and just closed the doors.

More details on Duramaxforum ( bunch of threads)

AN also one of CumminsForum memebers on here was screwed over by BREACH of contract by Get Somes Owner James Gabriel

But the shops closed

Thanks

·
Diesel Strong!
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also for those who are Military Veterans ... there is a post on Duramaxforum that goes into detail BUT James Gabriel claimed to be a US Soldier and was a fraud , he never served a day in his life and the lies he told just go to prove he didnt. he claims to have served 5 yrs on 04-18-2010 yet he is born October 9th 1989. Hmm ! The details go on and the proof goes on even longer.

BUT anyone who wants to track him down and take care of a IMPOSTER let me know

·
Kansas Chapter President
1,157 Posts
This is a disgrace to our serving member Trish....:spank:

Reactions: mega07dreamer

·
Registered
384 Posts
yeah i know somone that went on a cruise with him, said he was a real winner! Hopfully the model and the employes get their money. Did all the guys get their trucks outa their yet?

·
Kansas Chapter President
1,157 Posts
Not from what I've read. Seems that no one can get ahold of him and he even disabled his website,facebook, and email.

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Wow! 7 weeks? I would never work 7 weeks without pay. After the 1st week or 2 I would start asking lots of questions. Hopefully justice is served to him.

·
Diesel Strong!
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! 7 weeks? I would never work 7 weeks without pay. After the 1st week or 2 I would start asking lots of questions. Hopefully justice is served to him.
Well those of us who did , went off the fact that he always made it right and paid extra once he did pay us . Guess i was more trusting that someone wouldnt be as so shallow to do this to someone .

Hey those who went on the cruise with him, please enlighten me on the stories (pms are fine ) i have heard alot from other vendors and manufactuers and seems he couldnt tell the truth .

·
Registered
230 Posts
wow.... That guy might have a "accident" if he pulled that on me!

Hey, accidents happen every day..

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have always loved meeting people who claim they served but never did. I worked with guy once who said he was in, but actually was a anti-war protester. He lost his job over it and ended up in jail cause he wasnt paying child support.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts