Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Geno's dash cover

2488 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  CoalRoller
Hey guys, my dash is destroyed as Im sure most everyone's is. I was looking at either getting the throwback 80's carpet to put up there from Geno's, or dropping the 130 or so bucks for the actual dash cover. I dont have the 300$ to spend on a new dash, nor do I want to walk threw 20 salvage yards in January to find a decent one. Does anyone have either of these two products? How do they fit? How's the quality? Thanks
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, my only problem with the carpet is ill have to find a new place to mount my attitude moniture, right now its velcroed to the dash

· Registered
668 Posts
Spend the extra and get the molded plastic dash cover, well worth the money and looks factory. No one besides me (and now all of you) have ever known that the dash in my truck is a cover.

· Banned
93 Posts
ya i have a dash cover off of ebay and it works great

· Registered
1,617 Posts
Hey guys, my dash is destroyed as Im sure most everyone's is. I was looking at either getting the throwback 80's carpet to put up there from Geno's, or dropping the 130 or so bucks for the actual dash cover. I dont have the 300$ to spend on a new dash, nor do I want to walk threw 20 salvage yards in January to find a decent one. Does anyone have either of these two products? How do they fit? How's the quality? Thanks
LMC Truck Parts - Page 85

They will even color match it....... :party018:

· Registered
274 Posts
Spend the extra and get the molded plastic dash cover, well worth the money and looks factory. No one besides me (and now all of you) have ever known that the dash in my truck is a cover.
Thats the one i have, i got mine from coverlay. its pretty nice cant really tell its a replacement untill it rattles or somethin on a rough road. :hehe: Na im kidding it nice look into one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.