Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
9,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp I finally got around to cleaning up my truck. Cleaned out the mold from the inside (it sat for almost a year) with vinegar, water, scrub brush, N95 mask, and shop vac. then used baking soda, water, scrub brush, and shop vac to get rid of vinegar smell. Finally went over it with some cleaner and rag to finish off the interior cleaning. Back to clean inside.

Then pressure washed and used industrial grade soap to clean the green tree crap off the body. back to it's original white color :D

And finally got around to buying the iQuad bluetooth thing for my adrenaline and flashing V2 tuning to my box and setting up an emissions tune.

truck actually passed emissions! (btw was not able to pass emissions with the emissions tune on the smarty... but v2 tuning on the quad actually got it to pass)

And she's registered and back on the road again! :woot:

Been a while and I had forgotten how fast she was! :peelout Like a kid in a candy store again :stirpot: And she's already been out towing too! Nothing really significant. Buddies truck needs some work so I hauled his garbage trailer for him to the dump. 2 axle trailer which had 1200lbs of garbage in it. So was a light tow...about 3200lbs. and it did it without leaving a slug trail of smoke behind it. gotta play with this new tuning more to dial it into the truck, but it has potential!

· Registered
9,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah. 50% power on smarty was still blowing 38% opacity which would have barely passed 5-6 years ago when the opacity limit was 40%, but when they dropped the opacity limit to 30%, that meant it was 8%+ over the limit. emissions tune + valet mode dialed down made the difference.

Anywho: what's everyone up to these days?

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Sitting for a year and it has mold 🤮
I would be so screwed on the westside. All my stuff has been sitting for years I just have dust to contend with

· Registered
9,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sitting for a year and it has mold 🤮
I would be so screwed on the westside. All my stuff has been sitting for years I just have dust to contend with
Ain't yours parked in a shop year round?

without an engine... lol

· Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Atleast it wasnt covered with moss ...... or did you scrape that off before starting the interior?

Just being depressed because of the passing of 1639. Getting closer to CA with every vote.

· Registered
9,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Atleast it wasnt covered with moss ...... or did you scrape that off before starting the interior?

Just being depressed because of the passing of 1639. Getting closer to CA with every vote.
Pressure washed it and used a piece of carpet, gloves, and industrial grade soap to take off the narsty tree crap from it.

And yes 1639 was a major blow to our rights and privacy. But all it's going to do is force more of us towards the 80% route.

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
Ain't yours parked in a shop year round?

without an engine... lol

Get with the times, it’s had an engine in it for years, just haven’t bothered to put the trans back together :doh:

· Registered
9,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get with the times, it’s had an engine in it for years, just haven’t bothered to put the trans back together :doh:
He lives! :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.