Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get gauges for the Dodge listed in the sig below. Who makes gauges that most resemble our factory gauge pod?

Also, I'm going to mount the gauges over-head, in front of the lie-o-meter. Who makes a good pod for this?

-Thx

· If you aint 1st..Ure LAST
2,276 Posts
i like my ISS PRO gauges. i got a 3 pillar on my 2000 and one on my steerin mount.

· Registered
117 Posts
Im a huge fan of the DiPricols....They match the best and they are real simple to install because all of the wiring just plugs in.

· Registered
77 Posts
I just put in my DiPricols and love them, as said above easy install, and look great

· Premium Member
19,670 Posts
I just installed DiPricol gauges in mine and I am very happy with them. I think they match the factory gauges very well.
I'll have to agree with that. I have a dog from every town scattered all over my dash, and the DiPricol looks the best. :thumbsup

· Registered
2,747 Posts
diprocals..i have them everywhere but on the pillar..and i lovve them:thumbsup

boost, fp, trans temp, rail pressure, EGT

· Registered
977 Posts
I didnt get Autometer because I didnt like how they where lit around the outside. Even my buddies with the nicer autometers like the way my Dipricols light up and everything. I also like the Danin wiring harness. And they match the factory gauges in a 3rd gen which is cool.

· T-BONE
976 Posts
I just ordered a set of DiPricols....They match great, not installed yet tho. I ordered from Wally @ FTE Diesel also. Great guy to work with, and he is very knowledgeable of his products.

· Registered
457 Posts

· Registered
830 Posts
guess i'll be the odd man out....love my dipricols during the day. hate 'em at night. qualtiy control was lacking on my tranny temp and egt guage lighting.

· Premium Member
10,174 Posts
The Isspro Performax line is awesome. A little pricey on the intial purchase but you can run up to 17 gauges daisy chained. Now why you would have 17 gauges is beyond me but there is probably someone who likes the cockpit feeling in their truck.

James

· Registered
5,202 Posts
The Isspro Performax line is awesome. A little pricey on the intial purchase but you can run up to 17 gauges daisy chained. Now why you would have 17 gauges is beyond me but there is probably someone who likes the cockpit feeling in their truck.

James
I would love to have 17 gauges in my truck but I (1) wouldn't know where to put them all and (2) don't think I could find 17 different gauges for my truck

But I don't like Isspro's anyway

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.