Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the comp box and i have been looking to get some gauges... i talked to edge and they told me i could trade up if i added 500 with my old comp and get the juice with attitude.... or would it be better to get a 3 set of mech. gauges (boost,pyro, and fuel press.)

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
well i guess it would come down to how much money it cost for gauges compared to trading up for the edge with attitude....its all up to u

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it comes out to about the same money wise i have heard the mech. gauges get a little more true reading than the elect monitor..... just looking for some advice

·
Registered
359 Posts
i would go with the Juice w/ att. :thumbsup: ... but i think mech. gauges would be cheaper

·
Registered
643 Posts
I was going to do an electric fuel pressure gauge, pyro and boost with a comp but I got a good deal on my Juice. I like it but its hard to see in the sun. I can't see it with my sun glasses on. I like the safety settings though.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
sell the comp and buy a quadzilla adrenaline with pulse which comes with guages.

·
Registered
359 Posts
i have seen alot of people say they have trouble with the quad ...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Buy a used edge juice with attitude for about $500... then sell your comp box for about $300. You will be out around $200 and you won't regret having the juice with attitude because of all the safety settings and it reads several parameters including oil pressure, fuel psi, boost, pyrometer, backdown %, throttle %, fuel temperature, coolant temperature, trans temperature (or oil temperature, you can hook that sensor up to either location), plus several other readings and features including a turbo timer. Plus it is easier to install than regular gauges.

I've had both setups and the juice w/attitude is good.

I have a set of gauges for sale by the way. Trans Temperature, Boost, Pyrometer gauge with 3 pod pillar all for $275 shipped. They have been out of the box and put up in the truck but they have never been fully installed or hooked up. They sell for $350 from XDP diesel.

I have a friend with a Edge Juice with Attitude with HOT unlock for sale for $500 if you would be interested just PM me. He still has the original box and everything you would need to put it in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts