Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my gauges today from Ups finally. its Glow.... 2400 degree Pyro/Trans Temp/60psi Boost. they are the 7 color Black series. the wiring sucked a#^ but i got it done. heres some pictures. for what i payed i really like them. if they last a year ill be happy with it. anyways the actual senders(trans temp/pyro probe/boost line) arent hooked up yet till i get my boostbolt and trans line spilce kit from genos. and since my exhaust manifold is cracked im in the process of picking up a cheap used one in good condition that ill have MassDiesel put on and install the probe.

trans temp

pyro

boost

RED WHite AND Blue!! :beer

·
Registered
764 Posts
Nice.
I know when I put in mine, that whole wiring thing did suck-but got it done-sore back and all.:thumbsup

·
Registered
625 Posts
thats the most AMERICAN pillar i have ever seen. sick job

·
Registered
98 Posts
that red, white and blue looks awesome :hyper: nice job:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
thats the most AMERICAN pillar i have ever seen. sick job
:agree2: That is very sharp. MassDiesel does some great work, Scott and Co should be able to help ya out no problem.:thumbsup

·
Registered
349 Posts
Those are sweet looking gauges, post some pics after they are all hooked up.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea MassDiesel is great. scott rebuilt me a new engine to get rid of my 53 block and he did my tranny:beer

the FP gauges is coming its the same style and goes to 30psi. i bought the mounting kit that puts it in that little sunglass holder thingy on the 98-01 dash.

waiting on manifold but ill definatly get more up soon

o yea and the whole thing cost me 220$ for all three gauges/apillar and shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts