Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed a 30psi fuel gauge. I have a FASS system mounted on the frame next to the tank. The isolator is mounted on the firewall. where can I get a steel braided hose that long? (about 7 or 8 ft') Anybody feel free to tell me If I,m doing something wrong:lol3:. Fass has a "G" port on the side for the gauge, right?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No taker Huh? Is my breathe bad?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
on my fuel pressure gauge i just installed the new banjo bolt it came with under the hood.... ill try and find a picture for you

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have the fass 150/95 I am going to be installing a fuel press. gauge as well and I am going off the banjo bolt just before the inj. pump that why you know the pressure at the inj. pump. I think you would want to do the same as well, and the shop just told me to use fuel line to the isolator, then 50/50 antifreeze to the gauge and do not worry about getting all the air of the line to the guage because they say it acts like a buffer and they also said pressure is pressure and with a little air left in the line the needle will come back down and not hang. This is what peak diesel told me today. The new piers shop. Not sure if this helps, but hope so.

QUOTE=gearguy;605173]I have installed a 30psi fuel gauge. I have a FASS system mounted on the frame next to the tank. The isolator is mounted on the firewall. where can I get a steel braided hose that long? (about 7 or 8 ft') Anybody feel free to tell me If I,m doing something wrong:lol3:. Fass has a "G" port on the side for the gauge, right?

thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on my fuel pressure gauge i just installed the new banjo bolt it came with under the hood.... ill try and find a picture for you
That does make more since. Thanks:beer

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
you can get a oil pressure gauge kit for $9 that has all fittings and 6' copper line less the taped banjo bolt if noisy add a snubber

1 - 6 of 6 Posts