Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been searching for a week or so now on where to find dash mount gauges and even had a thread about it here:

http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/d...d.php?t=207914

So here is my dilemma:

Upon a very useful PM from ( jw216 ), he was able to get some part numbers off an old reciept for the gauge pod and dash base that he ahs in his truck. I called usdieselparts.com and they said they no longer carry these particular items. Which leads up to now...........I am scrolling for parts and run across an old website that appears to be USDieselparts owned and it still has all the part numbers on it and what they are.

Dodge 4 gauge 89-93 Right Mount 0402-5940
Dodge 3 gauge 89-93 Right Mount 0402-5930
4 Gauge Dome Right Mount 0403-6540
3 Gauge Dome Right Mount 0403-6530

These are the main ones I found on the site which can be seen here -
http://www.treasurestate.com/diesel/...augeholder.htm

This site has the same phone # as USDieselparts.com

Now the challenge........

If USDieselparts.com really doesnt have these anymore, who does? Or who makes them?

The person I talked to had no idea how would have made these.

Any help is greatly appreciated and sorry for the long write up.

No picture of 4G right gauge dome

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
I don't think that style is made anymore. I had one but took it out and sold it. maybe I should have hung on to it for a while!:lol3:

Some of the guys are buying one for a second gen and modifying it to sit on top of the dash up against the window area. They look pretty good there. The way the bases are made there is enough meat to shape it to fit the contour of the dash.

You can get a two gauge piller mount for a first gen or you can get single gauge cups and mount them on hte dash.

Some folks say they have the steering column mount but I have not seen any myself in a first gen.

·
Registered
311 Posts
My buddy just mounted 3 single pods on top of his dash right next to each other. It doesn't look bad at all. I think they were just isspro generic single pods.

Chris

·
Registered
94 Posts

It's an autometer pod from Summit for 2 Gens with minor dremel work to fit better. It does not restrict your view at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts