Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere I can get some how to's or installation help on gauges? In the next day or two I will be installing a fuel pressure, boost pressure, and tranny temp and at least would like to know of any thing I need to advice or any advice that may save me some time.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Go to diesel manor and they have everything there that will show you how to do it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I think I have answers to most of the things I was worried about. I guess I will see when i go to hook them up. :lol3:

One question though, on the trans temp, is it easiest to hook it up in the spot that is shown in the one picture on the site? Will i have to worry about getting a tranny fluid bath?

Now I just need to find the money to get a dash setup for the other 3 gauges i want before I deploy... :$::$:

·
Registered
177 Posts
No you will have no fluid coming out of the tranny if you are talking about pulling the plug on the side of the transmission. If you are putting in the line tap you will get wet. Hope that helps also if you are pulling that plug just so you know the plug is a bit longer than you think it could be so it will take a few to get it out with the room you have to work with.:thumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts