Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally get a gauge kit for my truck and I get an Autometer one because a local off road parts store had a deal on them. I was looking at Diprocol but went for the deal to save some $. Well the kit sucks, it has hardly anything I really need like a boost bolt and the trans temp unit doesn't thread into the test port. It tells you to drill and tap everything in the tiny instructions it does come with. Now I have to order more stuff I should have in the first place. :thud: sorry so long but it felt good to rant to people who understand, the wife just looks at me like I might kill someone. I know what I am doing, but this thing makes me feel like an idiot! :$:

·
Diesel Junkie
4,685 Posts
That drives me nuts when I buy something,your all excited to use it,then find out you don't have everything....sorry about that man....

·
Premium Member
5,814 Posts
When we say it has all the fixin's, we mean it.

Side note: DiPricol is the serious diesel supporter for gauges... they have gone fare and beyond to support our market. They have the best wiring harness we could ever ask for. They are Diesel Gauges.... We have Cummins Powered trucks..... We are the Diesel market.

I will support Optix / DiPricol to the death.

Thanks for your experience......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts