Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is good news in the long run

Modified Ecoli make petrol more here

This is even better news in the short run
Saudi Arabia is jumping oil production 3 fold more here

·
Registered
581 Posts
i dont really care about gas prices...care about the diesel prices jumpin down !!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eiether way :woot:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Lets pray and hope that is the case as there are too many greedy people who have tasted the glory of $$$$$$ in the oil business..... so the excuses will continue to "try" and justify the hight cost of fuel....IMO

·
Registered
149 Posts
Don't get your hopes up too far. Yeah, prices will come down a quarter or two, but the days of cheap fuel are over. Get used to it.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
your right

your right, prices for fuel will always come down......but they will just go right back up and pass it again:lol3::lol3:

...but really it's not funny. it actually really sucks. Especially if you got a baby coming in Aug, and trying to road race motorcycle's and taking care of moms and girlfried. this sucks:thud::thud::thud:eek:h yeah ... and two dogs.

·
Registered
788 Posts
im used to it, and i hate it. $100 dosent even phase me now at the pump anymore. and that dosent even fill it up. its depressing.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
nothins comin down .......diesel or gas!!!!!!!! just read an article this morn that gas is goin up 15% cause of the floods in the midwest.......cost of corn per bussell might reach 10 bucks....... here in philly , it seems like they r promoting high fuel........take public transportation, carpool, and heres the best one........ philly has this thing called carshare.......u rent a car for the day..........BULL$HIT!!!!!!!! i say........the costs of fuel has doubled since i bought my truck.......Y ?? idk!!!........just seems there r a hundred excuses for the rise........HURICANE season hasnt even started.......OOOOOOOOO BOY!!!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
The days of cheap oil are gone thanks to environmentalists whackos and government greed. There's a trillion barrels sitting below the arctic circle that we'll never be able to touch because of the damn polar bears.

·
Registered
370 Posts
its my beleif that the artic oil will be tapped at some point... but i dont think that if the democrats win the election it will happen anytime soon.
example; clinton, in one of his farewell shots, locked up millions of tons of coal in southern utah under the guise of creating a national monument. a coal company was literally months away from tapping some of it at the time...

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
yeah and the 25 years worth of oil in alaska that will harm 1,000 acres out of 400,000 and we can't drill there cuz of the hippes. ohh well, it's never going down and we are going to have to deal with it.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Someone told me today they read online that they are going to drill for more oil in Alaska.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Congress just voted it down again so It's not going to happen. The Republicans had their chance to change a lot of things when they had the presidency and both chambers of congress and they did nothing... blew it... they are worthless. Now it looks like the Dems will get the chance when they control everything. I'm confident they will prove to be detrimental to the health of the nation just as the Bush administration has.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks like good times ahead if our government can get there act together and drill gull island and start mass producing that bug juice.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Watch that movie that micheal moore,something 911.It will make you think

·
Registered
454 Posts
Oh Jesus Christ, Please say nothing more if it involves Michael Moore!!!!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Dems are trying to make the reps look bad. Watch, if Obama gets in office, they will start opening up drilling.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts