Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Garmon Trans

725 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  bh10
Adding power in the near future, looking for a transmission. I like Goerend but have been looking into a garmon trans. anyone heard about the quality of them
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
I'm not very impressed with mine-the only shift that feels any different than stock is when it goes in OD; seems like I've had nothing but problems since I got mine done-torque converter wont hardly stay locked half the time and Jeff acts like he doesnt have 5 seconds to talk to me and try to figure out whats wrong; very disappointed with his service after the trans started having problems. GO GOEREND!

· Registered
2,003 Posts
Very interesting, Garmon builds some of the best trans you can buy, and he uses better shafts the Goerend.

12v- I try and call again, I know Garmon doesnt build the torque converters another guy at his shop does.

· Registered
917 Posts
Very interesting, Garmon builds some of the best trans you can buy, and he uses better shafts the Goerend.

12v- I try and call again, I know Garmon doesnt build the torque converters another guy at his shop does.
You can buy opie shafts and Dave will put it in if you dont like the Sonnax shafts. What brand does Garmon stock?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.