Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

We've built up an inventory of some kits and are looking to do a bit of a discount on them to move them down the road. We have quite a few of our 2-Stage Front Air Suspension kits for the G1 Ram trucks, so I'm offering the 2-Stage Front Air Suspensions for these trucks for $795 shipped to the lower 48. These kits can use stock shocks, but if you want Rancho 9000's included in I can do it for $925 shipped.

RAM 2500, RAM, Stock Height | Kelderman

I'll also do $700/shipped for the new Ram 2500 Coil Replacement Air Suspension Setups. These are available for two wheel drive and four wheel drive trucks.

2014+ Ram 2500 Rear Coil Replacement Kit | Kelderman

Just so everybody knows, the kits are always sold 'manual fill' with air line and Schrader valves to inflate them manually like you would your tires. Let me know what you're interested in and I can provide a recommendation for controls. I will do 10% off for controls when ordered with these kits.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH! Email [email protected] with any questions or give me a call at 641-673-5396 ext. 109. If we move some stuff with this I will do some more offers, so spread the good word!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts