Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17,101 Posts
Your both going on my ignore list for good cause. Waste of time seeing these kinds of posts.
Did you mean you're both? Dang, that's going to put a big hole in my influencer income.

Edit: The guy doesn't even drive a 2nd gen, not sure if he even has a Cummins. I'm so crushed.

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
There's an "ignore list"? :imiss:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Your both going on my ignore list for good cause. Waste of time seeing these kinds of posts.
Who is 'both'? Ofelas and GAmes? Are you blaming GAmes because ofelas (*cough* "ofelas.5z") posted somethin off-topic? Ofelas... *slaps wrist* Ye have been reprimanded, go forth and sin no more.

·
Premium Member
4,673 Posts
Who is 'both'? Ofelas and GAmes? Are you blaming GAmes because ofelas (*cough* "ofelas.5z") posted somethin off-topic? Ofelas... *slaps wrist* Ye have been reprimanded, go forth and sin no more.

***pours beer.

·
The Uppity 12v Admin
8,224 Posts
User Profile > User Lists > Add to Ignore List

Perfect for uptight individuals like sdowney717.

·
Registered
145 Posts
This thread has gone about 15 posts beyond being useful. A moderator should intervene.

·
Premium Member
4,673 Posts
This thread has gone about 15 posts beyond being useful. A moderator should intervene.
Please show me the rule that says all threads must be "useful"

·
The Uppity 12v Admin
8,224 Posts
Nobody is compelled to read every thread on this board. One could presume, with a reasonable level of accuracy, from the title of this thread that there wasn't a high probability of "useful content" in here.

Forums are about the free exchange of ideas and experience, but on a more foundational level, they are also communities. A little objectively useless banter here and there is good maintenance for the acquaintanceships that develop over time.

'Useful' is also a highly subjective term. I'd guess a minimum of 40% of threads that pop up on here are useless to a majority of board readers. "Tabbed my KDP today." "Why doesn't my HVAC work?" "What oil should I use?" "Truck won't warm up in the cold." You don't see the staff running around like brownshirts deleting those threads due to the fact that two or three of the freshest rookie members whose mastery of Google or the forum search function has eluded them and might find the threads helpful. Doesn't matter that the topic at hand might have been discussed literally thousands of times in the past with no new tech or content that otherwise sets them apart.

What to do when presented with an apparently useless thread? Don't click on it. What to do when an apparently useful thread becomes useless? Don't continue to click on it.

Intervention accomplished!

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
When the heck did dauntless89 become so inspiringly helpful... :w:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
You called me a "troglodyte" in another post for using 15w40 oil...sigh...I wonder whether the missus calling me a Neanderthal is in the same vein.
Busted with the .5z, I will sin no more :w:
Henceforth, I will think of him as Bounce.
User Profile > User Lists > Add to Ignore List

Perfect for uptight individuals like sdowney717.
That safe space likely has playdoh & future mandated deezul 0w16 HD oil.
Welp adding people to the ignore list does make it a safer space for them

·
Premium Member
4,673 Posts
I love this place.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts