Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
I will be there as well. Go ahead and inscribe my name on the trophy and I will come early to pick it up:butt:! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

·
NHRDA Race Director
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to thank Diesel Site for stepping up in a big way as Title Sponsor for this event. Diesel Site

Without sponsors we would not be able to have the great events that we do! Please thank and support the sponsors that support us!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I WILL be there! any classes for chip only trucks :peelout

Anyone got a map? Is it near the collage?

·
Registered
529 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
im going!!!!!!!!

ive actually been planning on this one for the last month..

no racing though:CRY:

..i tihnk i might be selling most of my goodies to a local guy to fund the suspension stuff and try again on my setup:$:

·
NHRDA Race Director
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alrighty kids shine up them trucks and smile big for the camera. I got conformation today that Diesel World Magazine will be attending the Gator Diesel Drags. If you see them running around make sure to say hello and Thank! them for coming out!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wouldn't happen to be a convoy of trucks headin' north on 75 for this I could join ?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Well Race Fans with 10 days to go the train don’t show any signs of slowing down. This should be one of the best events in the SE for 2008. We will have various vendors at the track so please stop, say hello and thank them for supporting the sport we all love.

The total purse as it stands right now is $5,500 dollars.

·
NHRDA Race Director
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would like to bring to everyone’s attention that we have made a typographical error on the Gainesville flyer. When I provided the information to our graphics department I gave them military time of 1630 as the gate opening time, old habits die-hard. As you can see it was put on the poster as 6:30 pm, this is not correct and the gates open at 4:30 PM!

Please spread the word to everyone that the flyer is incorrect.

·
Registered
242 Posts
speaking of drag racing has anyone ever done 4x4 launches and can the stock transfer case hold up to the power? im going to the drag strip for the first time with my truck to see what kind of times i can run so mabe ill enter on the 9th and dont want to gernade my transfer case, and info helps thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts