Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the wife has half a bus going to Kimberley on the weekend of the 26th to 28th of February. She needs to fill it or cancel the trip. I know many of you were thinking about it last time I posted a trip to the mountains so I thought I would try again. The only problem is it has to be booked by Tuesday or the group that booked the other half a bus are backing out because they don't want to be on the hook for the rest of the bus. The rooms are booked as a condo 12 sleeps 12 people and a condo 4 sleeps 4 people. If you have any questions you can post them here or call my sexier half at the number below.

Half a private bus. P/u can be Edmonton. Red Deer and CGY

February 26-28th

Beautiful full equipped condos on-mountain - kitchens, fireplaces, 8 person hot tubs on every deck, ski in and out to your door, walking distance to Kelsey's restaurant and lounge

Kimberley Ridge

Condo 12 $269.00 per person

Condo 10 $289.00 per person

Condo 8 $279.00 per person

Condo 8/loft $299.00 per person

Condo 6 $299.00 per person

Condo 4 $339.00 per person

Plus GST

Trip Includes:

Roundtrip motorcoach transportation

2 nights on mountain accommodation

2 days lift tickets

Professional Tourguide

Kimberley Alpine Resort Canada - Kimberley Ski Vacations

Let it Snow Let it snow

Tami Lipka

Corporate & Group Sales

489.7669. ext 226

[email protected]

· Fill Diesel Only
1,029 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal if you like to go skiing. Hope it works out for you as I am sure those that want to go are going to be bumped out. would not be much a deal for me, if I drive the distance to Calgary I would be 1/2 way there already.

· Registered
1,031 Posts
fyi for anyone wanting to got kimberly is freaking amazing ive been boarding there for the past 5 years and it never gets old so if your thinking about it you better go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.