Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Fusion Bumpers

17266 Views 31 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  Explosives87
Been thinking about buying a new bumper for my 02' and have been looking at full replacements.

Fusion bumpers have caught my eye because of their price and looks. Anyone have one by chance? I have a patriot blue/silver truck and thinking about having it painted to match the silver.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
12,283 Posts
Fusion offers a lighter bumper for guys not wanting a winch. It seems that all others offer a winch ready unit. The equivalent of two one-hundred-fifty pound guys riding along on my frontend is overkill for me. I've stood next to the Ranch Hands and they are indeed a beefy bumper.

· Registered
424 Posts
I like my aluminum Ali-Arc. Built well, but still reasonably light and keep my Light Force lights protected in the brush.

Attachments

• 312.2 KB Views: 10,486

· GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,525 Posts

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts

· Registered
427 Posts
Me either my tree is a stump I guess. Cause I love a bumber that will last as long as my engine no matter what I run over.:redneck::grd::ar15

G

·
the ranch hand might not be as sharp looking as some of the others but at least they are built strong and last
my truck has hit prolly 10 deer now and many trucks around here are 40+ and they look like they havent been touched no dents southern iowa is horrible for deer

· Registered
182 Posts
Hmmm. I don't know anyone who has that bumper(fusion) on their truck, but it is a damn nice looking bumper! I know what my next purchase for my truck will be!!!!!:drool2:
Tommy

Reactions: h!70w3r

· Registered
185 Posts
I've got to many teeth and to much diversity in my family tree to put one of those ugly things on my truck :l
just because you don't have one doesn't mean you have to be jelous of other peoples. i like to be able to hit a deer and not have any damage to my truck but if you like replacing grills and bumber you just go right ahead.:buttkick:

· Registered
951 Posts
im building my own... i like the ranch hand bumpers but i want a winch and i dont have the money to buy one so i am just going to make one.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.