Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm am absolutly furious with Quadzilla right now. Two weeks ago i order a Rail pressure guage from them, hook everything up and realize that two wires are pulled from the monitor. I sent it back they tell me that they fixed my monitor instead of just sending me a new one. I finally get it back today, hook it up and the rail pressure reads 0 while the fuel pressure reads 44. i dont even have the fuel pressure hooked up!!!!!!!!!! Then i call quadzilla and of course they are closed for the holiday weekend. :mad:Am i doing something wrong here or are these guages junk. Sorry for the rant but if anybody know what is going on here please let me know.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
haha, cross posted on DTR as well!

and thats me over on DTR that replied first. Be patient man, it will work out.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha, read my last post on the other site. i don't think patience is one of my qualities

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tell them to keep it and get a DiProcol rail pressure gauge

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
hahaha, read my last post on the other site. i don't think patience is one of my qualities
I used to be a little kid with diesel toys.....until the demise of my 05 cummins :lol3:

Tell them to keep it and get a DiProcol rail pressure gauge
look at the price difference....hard to compare with the two when looking at price tags

·
Registered
163 Posts
look at the price difference....hard to compare with the two when looking at price tags
To me difference in the looks of the two make up for the difference. I have yet to see a quadzilla guage mounted in a place the looks clean and neat. If i bouth one I woul probably try and gut the thing and recess it to make it flush in the dash somewhere. I hate stuff velcroed/Doublesided taped to dash/rearview mirrors.

If you buy a 30-50,000 dollar truck, let what you do it reflect that. If you got 119 this week, save up and sooner than you think you can get what you want, not what you buy because your 119$ is burning a hole in your pocket

Financial Advice from an 18 year old :$:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts