Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

funny smoke stories!

1749 Views 19 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  SootKing
lets hear your funny smoke stories, ill start.

drivin home this mornin and some guy was following me it seemed like. so when i pulled up to my house i was going to back into my driveway and he pulled in right behind me and wouldnt let me move. he had followed me atleast 10 miles and he got out and came up to my truck and started yelling at me something about how he was from tcu or something and was an environmental guy and was sayin i better fix it and he is going to report me and stuff. i thought it was funny and laughed at him and told him there was nothing wrong wit it its supposed to do that. he walked away.

anyone else got any funny smoke stories?
Cody
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,550 Posts
freakin tree hugger....:buttkick: You shoulda told him not to drive behind you the whole way home next time!!! :lol4:

· Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol there are a lot of things i should have said to him :RANTIN::sb: :lol4:

· Premium Member
600 Posts
lol kids theses days and their hybrids:hehe:

· Registered
1,552 Posts
A guy was tailgating me for miles,...so bad that I couldn't even see his side mirrors. It was late at night, and it was foggy out,....and 9k trucks don't stop real fast....

I kept break checking him,...but he would just run right back up on me,...I had enough,...I slowed down to about 40mph,..shifted into 6th,....and rolled coal.....

For the next 12 miles(until he got off the exit)...he stayed about 10 car lengths back....he never tailgated me again..

· Registered
1,566 Posts
Lampasas Tx. Last year I was headin to my ranch and some guy in a black charger was following so close I couldnt see his head lights. Of course I break checked him a couple times before I slowed down to a 3rd gear speed and had it in 5th while ridin the break for a couple blocks. And through the smoke cloud came a black charger with red and blues flashing me down. :doh: It was one of those stealth cop cars. no light bar or visible "Police" stickers. That was my 1st excessive exhaust ticket.

· Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lampasas Tx. Last year I was headin to my ranch and some guy in a black charger was following so close I couldnt see his head lights. Of course I break checked him a couple times before I slowed down to a 3rd gear speed and had it in 5th while ridin the break for a couple blocks. And through the smoke cloud came a black charger with red and blues flashing me down. :doh: It was one of those stealth cop cars. no light bar or visible "Police" stickers. That was my 1st excessive exhaust ticket.
damn that sucks ive gotten a couple of those tickets. cops around here will ride ur tryin to get u to speed up and then pull you over its so dumb.

· Registered
38 Posts
I had a car try to tailgate me while I was driving off base one night. I couldn't see there headlights the entire time. So when they pulled up behind me at the light I put the programmer on max and gunned it in 4 wheel drive. Lol well I guess both of em were smoking and it smoked out the inside of the car enough that they decided it would be better to pull over and wait it out instead of following me down the road.

· Registered
1,159 Posts
late one cold december night on a 1 lane rd.....the speed limit was 35mph. Im cruising at 45mph and a motorcycle comes flying up on me. He rides so close to my tailgate that I couldn't see his headlights. I try to let him pass and he won't. He stayed on my tail like that for a few miles then started dropping back then speeding up and stopping just before my truck. I had enough, moved to the left side of the road to aim my exhaust, and lugged it. Momentarily I complete lost all sight of lights....then the next lights I see are red and blue lights flashing throwing the smoke. It was a motorcycle cop from 2 towns over that was just trying to get home in a hurry. We exchanged words but the jest of the conversation is best described as expletives.

· SNAFU
4,724 Posts
Driving through a neighboring town one night, I was doin 35pmh, the speed limit, and an older ford F150 kept getting right on my arse. I bumped the breaks a couple times, which I know he could see cause I got 7 brakelights, its kind of hard to miss. My wife riding shotgun is getting madder and madder at this guy. She had also been giving me crap for a couple weeks prior for installing a smoke switch on my truck, this was before I got Mr.Smarty:hehe: I dont need a switch now. Well anyway I tell her watch this, I flip the switch while doing 35 I put it in 6th and mash the skinny pedal to the floor, his headlights dissapper as well as every other light behind me. When the smoke finally clears he has slowed way down and was more than a block behind me, he never got any closer after that. My wife is laughing so hard she is crying and says "ok that switch is pretty cool":thumbsup:

· to destroy and pillage
622 Posts
Going to lunch one day some kids think there all that and were talking sh!t to me about some stuff earlier so when im going to go down the bus straight away to exit our school parking lot i smash on the skinny pedal and watch the smoke poor out the stacks all over those a$$holes!:lol4::thumbsup:

· Registered
1,566 Posts
Ya, I've gotten most of my tickets thanks to a girl friend. Like when I dont feel like racing, and she says "Get em". :lol4:

· Premium Member
600 Posts
Ya, I've gotten most of my tickets thanks to a girl friend. Like when I dont feel like racing, and she says "Get em". :lol4:
well at least she aint all slow down you are going to kill us lol

· Registered
144 Posts
The funniest thing i have seen when im blowing smoke on people is the way they will swerve across two or three lanes to avoid it like its acid or somthing lol...

· Registered
1,159 Posts
I saw a member of this forum passing down a local FM road this week. I blew smoke out of my stack and he lugged his in 5th. A 6.0 furd saw all this and decided to try to catch me. He never could get past me and ended up behind me. I lugged into 4th and blacked out his/our lane of traffic. Suddenly he backs off and drives normally. 2 cars back is a Constable. I thought for sure I was gonna get pulled over but the constable got up next to me, looked at my truck and my stack, and kept on cruisin!

· Registered
1,213 Posts
Traffic caused me to pass through the bad side of town, and lucky for me there was a, what seemed to be a block party with a least 50 cars lining both sides of the road. Needless to say there were some very classy characters hanging around and one decided to sling his door open into the road. As much as I wanted to roll it into his fender, I didnt want to scratch my bumper. After he showed me he was the man and held me up while he fumbled with his cellphone and made sure the radio was loud enough he leaned the door in just alittle, but still had his legs out, and rolled his eyes at me. I rolled off in 2nd and grabbed 3rd and the brake and pinned it to the floor. Keep in mind there was no wind, the crack of the door was less than 4" from my tailpipe and he was sitting on the drivers side talking on the phone. I would've loved to here what kinds words he had to say about me on the phone.

· Boiler up!
2,412 Posts
late one cold december night on a 1 lane rd.....the speed limit was 35mph. Im cruising at 45mph and a motorcycle comes flying up on me. He rides so close to my tailgate that I couldn't see his headlights. I try to let him pass and he won't. He stayed on my tail like that for a few miles then started dropping back then speeding up and stopping just before my truck. I had enough, moved to the left side of the road to aim my exhaust, and lugged it. Momentarily I complete lost all sight of lights....then the next lights I see are red and blue lights flashing throwing the smoke. It was a motorcycle cop from 2 towns over that was just trying to get home in a hurry. We exchanged words but the jest of the conversation is best described as expletives.
u sooted out a cop! thats AWESOME!:hehe:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.