Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some funny pic's making fun of duramax's and powerjokes....Two of my friends has a powerjoke and the other has a duramax and i need some funny things to send them cuz they always rag on my cummins:beer

·
Registered
625 Posts
here are some.

cummins compared to powerjoke.

powerjoke

look closely and you will see a powerstruggle sliding off the road when we went to horse mountain, but look at that the cummins is still ON the road

·
Registered
787 Posts
Bump.......

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
here are some.

cummins compared to powerjoke.

powerjoke

look closely and you will see a powerstruggle sliding off the road when we went to horse mountain, but look at that the cummins is still ON the road

do you have a pic of that tailgate up close that looks pretty bad

·
Registered
137 Posts
duramax.jpg

I found this :lol3::rof

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
thats cool, yea racing is where its at... I raced GNCC for 5 years and quit cuz I didnt have time with college and everything wana get back into it soon....

btw sorry guys not trying to thread steal.... so lets see some more funny pics!

·
Registered
139 Posts
i think i just threw up in my mouth..... :peelout

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Too bad thats a chevy ........The person who made that was a dumb a$$ how can u not tell a chevy from a ford ???:thud:

·
Registered
139 Posts
thats all you Meyer......... :peelout

·
Registered
625 Posts
i was abusing a duranot today and roasted the tires off of it with some people. i will do it again tomorrow hehehehehehe and take vids and pics

1 - 20 of 46 Posts