Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a killed subject, but what do you guys think is the best fueling box. I have a drag comp but was thinking of a bluechip redline box. I always thaught those were supposed to be the cats meow. Now I have not got to see or try a adrenaline but I see a lot of guys talking about it. If were talking toy as in a HOTROD, what box would you go with?

·
Cummins Enthusiast
669 Posts
The Redline box has always been the biggest and baddest on the market.

But, guys have had issues with the Redline boxes before, giving them not the best reputation for reliability.

The Adrenaline is most likely a more advanced, probably better running software, but I don't think it allows 4,000RPM's like the Redline.

If I was going to buy something, it would be the Adrenaline, competition or for street use.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I vote Adrenaline,:thumbsup The 3000 tune works great for racin!

I've heard that Quad is coming out with an Adrenaline tune that fuels to 4000 RPMs!

·
Registered
470 Posts
TST PMCE fuels to 4500.

·
Cummins CrAzY
1,366 Posts
The redline is nice because it fuels to 4K. But I know a guy that uses one and it has shut off in the middle of a pull for no reason he still doesnt know why it did it. I wouldnt use it on the street IMO.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Adrenaline has a 4k tune I got it on my truck now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts