Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok have a fass 150 pump, from my dmax, i bought the 150 then got a good deal on a 200gph. the 150s the pump only, what i want is to have a remote filter set up after the fass, to by pass the stock filter for 2 main reasons, its kills the flow and its a pain in the donkey, to change. is there any company that has a 2micron remote filter set up?, also, what parts do i need to make my fass work for my cummins, i know i need the pick up straw, and more hose, any thing else? Im looking to modify my CP3 next weekend, then im having a stock set of injectors sent off to be extruded honed. So i need to get more fuel to the pump.

·
Registered
102 Posts
don't remeber when but a little while back a guy posted some pics on here of a filter system he built and installed i believe its just a set of baldwin spin on universal blocks same as any truck(tractor) and some baldwin filters looked really clean.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
you might look at Jeb's post about his filters that he installed. Might help you out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts