Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,249 Posts

·
Rescue Tower
10,827 Posts
I would install a needle valve instead. Isolators don't attenuate the pulses enough to save your sending unit. Regardless both units go between your tapped banjo bolt and your sending unit. You want to be as close to the IP as possible.

Toss your truck details into your signature liine please.

K

·
0 Posts
i wouldnt run an isolator more trouble than their worth get you a shut off valve or needle valve as some people can it there not actually needle valves here a pic a part number #WH6820

K

·
0 Posts
open this shutoff valve just enough to let fuel through and good response from the guage no further

·
cumminsforum.com
26,302 Posts
i wouldnt run an isolator more trouble than their worth get you a shut off valve or needle valve as some people can it there not actually needle valves here a pic a part number #WH6820
open this shutoff valve just enough to let fuel through and good response from the guage no further
Beat me to the punch... But the only information you left out is you can get that needle valve at NAPA for about $8 bucks... :thumbsup:

·
Rescue Tower
10,827 Posts
I think this is trick.

Then all you need is the hose, and then the other end.

K

·
0 Posts
i actually used fitting that had 1/2 pushlock on both sides and a 1/8 tap in the middle worked really nice

·
Registered
657 Posts
I went through two of those and decided never to use another one. Running the exact same setup as Mopar1973Man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts