Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a hpfp95 fuel pump. And at idle it's around 16-17, at WOT it's about 12-13. I have the 3/8 line. If I upgraded to 1/2 would this help me get more fp at wot? I'd like to keep it at 16 all the way throughout. Or is the only way to do this, to get the 150 fass? thanks

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
I've got a AirDog 150 with 1/2" inch line from front to rear... My pressure stays at...

WOT or idleing...:w:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well now at WOT it only pulls down to 14.5 or so. I'm wondering what was everyone's psi at wot stock and what was it after you installed a fueling box? Thanks for any help

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
Well now at WOT it only pulls down to 14.5 or so. I'm wondering what was everyone's psi at wot stock and what was it after you installed a fueling box? Thanks for any help
That's easy...
Vulcan Big Line

This is with the Vulcan Big Line kit and the stock Cater Lift Pump and a stock fuel system with banjo bolts and 6mm steel lines. My pressures at the bottom...:thud:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks that help's a lot. I'm sure if I get the big line kit now, my pressure shouldn't drop at all. Moparman what was your pressure at wot before you put the comp on there? Did it drop any after you added the edge?

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
Both of those numbers are before the Edge Comp... Afterwards it dropped another 2-3 PSI easy (Vulcan Big Line Numbers).

But I still would suggest you do a AirDog 150 or similar...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.