Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to install my mechanical ev1 isspro fp gauge tommorow. I bought a fitting to T into the airdog150 system. I was wondering where the best location to put the T would be? Ive done some research but never found anything on this. thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
I cut my lines about 3" back from the 90 at the pump and used hose barb to "t" it in as well for my adrenaline...works great...just make sure you use 2 clamps on each side or it might have a small leak...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cut my lines about 3" back from the 90 at the pump and used hose barb to "t" it in as well for my adrenaline...works great...just make sure you use 2 clamps on each side or it might have a small leak...
ok thanks. anybody else got any more info?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i put mine as close as i could to my CP3. i just want to know what pressure is at my pump versus whats coming out of the fass.
What pressure are you guys reading? when i am ideling and driving normally im seeing 23 psi, But when i hammer down i am seeing about 19. i thought it should read somewhere like 15 with the airdog? are my pressures pretty good?

·
Registered
286 Posts
my AD runs about 20-21 but barely gets below 20 when i get on it maybe 18 or 19

Reactions: 06cumminspower

·
Premium Member
2,953 Posts
What pressure are you guys reading? when i am ideling and driving normally im seeing 23 psi, But when i hammer down i am seeing about 19. i thought it should read somewhere like 15 with the airdog? are my pressures pretty good?
well i have mine setup so that im at about 19psi at idle and no matter how hard i hammer on it, it doesnt drop below 15psi. Industrial Injection told me with that CP3 they dont want the pressure to drop below 15psi. It sounds like some good pressures to me. is that at your pump or at your CP3?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i have mine setup so that im at about 19psi at idle and no matter how hard i hammer on it, it doesnt drop below 15psi. Industrial Injection told me with that CP3 they dont want the pressure to drop below 15psi. It sounds like some good pressures to me. is that at your pump or at your CP3?

Cool. Its about 2 feet away from my cp3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.