Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did an Edge Juice w Attitude CTS and AD II 165. My pressure is fluctuates between 23 and 26. I adjusted the screw all the way down on the AD and the lowest I can get it is 22 at idle. Just wondering how much is too much for the VP44. If it's too much, I might end up having to swap out the springs on the AD adjuster??

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
anything higher then 22 is not good but that said my truck has the same set up as yours and its been running at 22 at idle for the last 2 years and i have had not problems

·
Registered
14,843 Posts
anything higher then 22 is not good but that said my truck has the same set up as yours and its been running at 22 at idle for the last 2 years and i have had not problems
Correction.....Anything higher than 20 psi is just not necessary. Especially with that fuel pump. There is no case which I've heard of that says otherwise.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
im runnin 24-26 at idle no prolems. i didnt intend to make that much it just happened.

·
Registered
99 Posts
what is your pressure with the EZ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.