Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I orderd a fuel pressure gauge line kit from Pure Diesel Power and it came with like ten fittings one large one all in a cummins package with no instructions? I have only the in tank pump I want to run1/2" lines soon but any ideas where I should hook these fuel pressure fittings up to ?

Thanks,

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Do you have a gauge?

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet I wanted to make sure I could get the plumbing ran! What should I get?

· Premium Member
10,324 Posts
If you're getting an elec gauge you don't need much other that a "T" in the line after the last filter. (see the link in my sig)

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, that filter set up looks nice whats your opinion on the in tank LP on a 03? how much would it cost me for a set up like yours also can I buy a big line kit for the in tank pump or should I go with a raptor or air dog or something? My plans are to do my trans then a fuel system upgrage followed by injectors its gonna take me a while cause im learning these parts are not cheap!

· Registered
1,687 Posts
I have a dipricol fuel press gauge for sale if interested.

· Premium Member
10,324 Posts
Thanks, that filter set up looks nice whats your opinion on the in tank LP on a 03? how much would it cost me for a set up like yours also can I buy a big line kit for the in tank pump or should I go with a raptor or air dog or something? My plans are to do my trans then a fuel system upgrage followed by injectors its gonna take me a while cause im learning these parts are not cheap!
If its the in-tank conversion it is the same pump I have.

I think I have $250-300 into my setup, before the gauge.

Depending on the power level you want the in-tank may work fine.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much are you asking for it? also AH thanks for your help does the link in your sig also tell where you bought all the stuff and as far as power I want the truck to be fast but I still have a ton to learn about what to do for power! Im used to motorcycles I'm having alot of fun with this truck though!

· Premium Member
10,324 Posts
How much are you asking for it? also AH thanks for your help does the link in your sig also tell where you bought all the stuff and as far as power I want the truck to be fast but I still have a ton to learn about what to do for power! Im used to motorcycles I'm having alot of fun with this truck though!
I either bought my stuff locally at a Parker Hydraulic Store or from Glacier Diesel Power I am not sure if I list that in my thread or not.

I would say if your going to be in the 400-450 hp range you will just barely be able to get by with a in-tank LP. When you get that much power you can look at a different pump.

Reactions: RC90

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your help! I may ask you more once I start grabbing parts!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.