Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am about to buy and install an edge ez should i install a Fuel pressure gauge? i already have a boost, pyro, and trans temp... but i wanted to know if i should get the fp gauge and which ones i should buy lets see some pics too! thanks:confused013:

· Registered
274 Posts
Ya i would get a fuel pressure guage on it if i was running the stock lift pump. If you have a fass, Raptor, or Airdog you probably wouldnt have to worry about fuel pressure problems with the EZ, but it would probably be a good idea to go ahead and get one.

· Registered
1,795 Posts
Even without the Edge, a FP gauge on a 24 valve truck is a necessary item in my opinion. :D

· Rescue Tower
11,008 Posts
Even stock you must put a fuel pressure gauge and quality lift pump in. Didn't you ask the same question 2 or 3 times yesterday? If you look in your profile you can locate your posts and threads. You can even subscribe to them for easy access. That way you can see responses instead of starting new threads every few minutes...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.