Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd gen. 24 valve, Installing banjo bolt on the bottom of the fuel canister along with a snubber and the bolt that hooks to the electrical autometer wires. The problem is it's too long I don't have enough room it runs into the Motor mount. What do I do? How come I never heard of anybody with this problem before this is very common you would think?

·
Registered
21,736 Posts
What year? Never heard of anybody installing one there.

·
Registered
21,736 Posts
That is where most people do it, on the intake banjo on the VP. Do not know about fuel filter cap on 02 because it is different than my 99 that has a 1/8 pipe port on top of the filter. Is there a bajno on the outlet on the filter hosing on an 02?

·
Premium Member
914 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Install the pressure gauge post fuel filter.

Reactions: StealthDiesel

·
Registered
1998.5 3500, 24v manual 4x4. AirDog II 4G 100gph, Crazy Carls BHAF, HIDs, Rigid Fog lights
7 Posts
Thank you but I ended up running right to the VP44, I have a good strong 18PSI there now. :)
Can you post a pic of what you did at the VP?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome. Thanks!
Basically i installed a different banjo bolt one that has a hole through it with I believe 1/8 NTP on the other end for the snubber, at the end of that I installed the supplied fitting that connects to the electrical sender that comes with the Autometer gauge . Very easy, good to go!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts