Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so ive seen both of croaten kids post on the fuel pin and problem he was having and all. Anyways im doing some stuff to my truck and will have 5X14's just like him. So my question was with the upgrades im doing what would be better dennyt stage 1 or the stage 2 i was gonna go with the stage 2 .... i dont know though ?? Is the only differnce that the stage 2 smokes more?? does it give you more power??? cause i dont really care about the smoke ?? as long as its not like smoking 24/7 all day long. So whats the differnce?? and look in my sig what do you guys think i should do ??? :confused013:

Thanks in advance :party018:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i want everyone elses opinion first

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would also say ask Denny he will know best then come back and tell us. I have the stage 2 in mine right now i get a good puff then it clears up and moves out good.

From my understanding the stage one ramps up slower but is the same at WOT
and if you tune it with the star wheel you can control some of it.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there email sent and i asked him to comment on here so we will all see

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks just reply to that then :)

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so Dennis said that the stage I would be better to go with but im finding out more and will tell you guys more in a bit

·
Registered
23 Posts
ok i met denny today at a buddy shop. my buddy builds some bad trucks. all he uses on customers trucks and his own is denny T
Denny T has some of the coolest and best stuff out there on myopion.
BTW DENNY Can how much for a PPump plate.
i have that white 1st gen dualy at austins gettin Ppumped and stuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts