Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Fuel offroad 20x12 Hostage

138K views 322 replies 61 participants last post by  bigmurph68 
#1 ·
hey just saw these in the new 4 wheel parts magazine.. i wanted to see what everyone thought of them.. i think they look pretty damn good and being that there 20x12's and are only around $400 bucks a piece.. i think i might be gettin me some

See less See more
#2 ·
They look really good! I like the black but it would depend on the truck color aswell.

I can't believe they make a 22x14, thats crazy. My buddy had custom made rims on an old power wagon, 15x18!!! So wide he didn't have any room in his lane :shock:

#13 ·
Thought the 22's were for sale anyways...These 20x12 are SIKKK!!!

#7 ·
Expensive? Heck no! My iON Forged 20x12's where $750 retail per wheel. I got them for $440CAD a wheel.

#5 · (Edited)
..and are only around $400 bucks a piece..
OUCH! Had me drooling until you said that. I've been looking for some black 20x12s and I like those. They are almost completely black. Closest I've seen is the Moto Metal 957s, but those only come in 9".

#10 ·
id like to see 20x14

#20 ·
so where can i get them cheaper than dirt???
I was wondering the same?? I can get dirt for free, im interested if someone can pay me to put these on my truck:rof BTW Runover can you shoot me some pics of the 02-24V from the avatar, that looks like one of the sickest 24Vs I have seen yet :thumbsup: lol I know its a 3rd gen, but why is the 02 in the sig

#23 ·
I found them for $275 in black http://www.customwheelsdirect.com/html/wheels_brand/wheel_detail.php?id=72076 , still expensive :banghead: I can get the Diesels in Lakeland in chrome (same size) for $269 a piece:doh: If we can indeed do a group buy, and I make the train, I wonder what the chrome ones run a Piece, BTW Joey how many Tires and wheels do you have now??? You probably have more sets than my GF does shoes:rof JK man:thumbsup:

#50 ·
Anybody get these wheels in yet? I am still on the backorder waiting list. I wanna thank CHRIS for helping me and trying to make me be patient. Because I want something right now now haha. and Was thinking XD Series 779 in 20x12 black but I will wait for the Fuel Offroad Hostages 1 week or so.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.