Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 323 Posts

· Read Only
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just saw these in the new 4 wheel parts magazine.. i wanted to see what everyone thought of them.. i think they look pretty damn good and being that there 20x12's and are only around $400 bucks a piece.. i think i might be gettin me some

· Registered
125 Posts
hey just saw these in the new 4 wheel parts magazine.. i wanted to see what everyone thought of them.. i think they look pretty damn good and being that there 20x12's and are only around $400 bucks a piece.. i think i might be gettin me some

They look really good! I like the black but it would depend on the truck color aswell.

I can't believe they make a 22x14, thats crazy. My buddy had custom made rims on an old power wagon, 15x18!!! So wide he didn't have any room in his lane :shock:

· Registered
354 Posts
..and are only around $400 bucks a piece..
OUCH! Had me drooling until you said that. I've been looking for some black 20x12s and I like those. They are almost completely black. Closest I've seen is the Moto Metal 957s, but those only come in 9".

· Read Only
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah idk i didnt think they were too bad in price cause i have been lookin into ion forged wheels and welds and its hard to find a set of 20x12's under 2 grand...

· Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,917 Posts

· Registered
6,454 Posts
id like to see 20x14

· Registered
560 Posts
i htink id have to say id give up my 22's in a heartbeat for a set of them 20x12's....
Thought the 22's were for sale anyways...These 20x12 are SIKKK!!!

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
Definatly sick in black!

· Free parts distributor
4,981 Posts
where can you get them???
i found a place thats selling them cheaper then dirt.... travis from discount tire is also seeing what he can do... soon as i sell the 22's these shall be on orderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
2,684 Posts
so where can i get them cheaper than dirt???
I was wondering the same?? I can get dirt for free, im interested if someone can pay me to put these on my truck:rof BTW Runover can you shoot me some pics of the 02-24V from the avatar, that looks like one of the sickest 24Vs I have seen yet :thumbsup: lol I know its a 3rd gen, but why is the 02 in the sig

1 - 20 of 323 Posts