Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would an airdog II 165, 85% dragon fire, and 125 horse injectors fuel a silver 64 pretty good? any recommendations or experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
On paper (or screen i should say) it looks good and i would think that would spool up a 64 rather well. Defiantly hunt around for some one running a 64 and see what they are doing. That could almost be too much fuel depending on what size the turbine is. The right 64 with the right fuel is a good single its the 66s that can be a bear to spool.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I just rode in a truck with a set up similar to this. It was an '05. He is running a 64/71/13 turbo, stage 3 Floor-It pump, and a set of Flux 3.5's. I know the injectors are a little bigger and it's an '05, but it was inpressive. I was wanting to do twins, dual pumps, and a set of 80% over injectors but after riding it my buddies truck I am going to do a 64mm turbo stage 3 pump and a set of 60% over injectors on my '03. I figure I should be in the low to mid 600hp range.

·
Registered
809 Posts
friend of mine did over 600hp with a super B special, 90s, arson3 kit and a fass pump.. during this winter im gonna do super b special, 120s, 85% cp3, and an airdog165, and headstuds, with the new TNT-R tune. hoping to put down 650 at spring fling.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I'm running with a silver 64 with stock cp3 and only 60hp injectors. It spools fine!

But eventually I will do 100's and a 60% over CP3 and wild fuel rail from T&C diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, much appreciated, I might go with the over 60 as well after looking into the wild fuel rail has anyone have good/bad experience with T&C?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I heard noting but good things about T&C.I havent dealt with Todd but I will when I replace my cp3.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have the silver 64 with a bag of parts and ddp 90s and smarty tnt r tuning it spools up great to me and tows my rzr and quads up the Pa mountains fine. There are those that say silver series are laggy and too big of a wheel but with my set up it seems to be good to go.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I won't be towing too much maybe twice a year with 2000lbs, which is not much I just want the feel of that big single when it lights and have the correct amount of fuel so my egts arnt through the roof, anyone here ever use or hear good/bad things about flux 2's?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.