Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

fuel mileage and tow package questions please chime in guys

559 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Free Range
I know this topic has been asked before but Im looking at a new truck and need some quick answers so dont flame me. lol

What kind of fuel mileage are you guys getting out of an 01-02 H.O. with a 6 speed? also what are the specs/mods youve done to your truck. im looking for everything from stock to custom. thanks guys

and also what all came witht the tow package options?

one more thing, the only problem I have with the truck is it has a cracked dash. If I buy it Im gonna replace it, so where have you guys got your dashes from? junkyard, dodge or LMC? and what did it cost you?

thanks again for the help guys!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
851 Posts
With what's in my sig. I'm getting between 16 - 19 mpg. As far as the dash is concerned, I would check out Geno's :thumbsup:

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im a perfectionist and i hate dash mats lol.

whats Genos?

· Registered
53 Posts
Genos is a diesel specific parts store out of Atlanta... My truck is a auto I drive easy 65 mostly on the interstate in the summer ill usually get 18-21 .. winter 18-19.... with 285/75s ..... last summer I was getting around 24 mpg driving 55-60 , that was with stock tires.

· Registered
851 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.