Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody tell me what size fuel line runs from the cp3 to the fuel rail. is there one line that goes into it from the cp3 or two? i want to go bigger, what size would be sufficient? any help is greatly appreciated!
TIA

·
Registered
941 Posts
can anybody tell me what size fuel line runs from the cp3 to the fuel rail. is there one line that goes into it from the cp3 or two? i want to go bigger, what size would be sufficient? any help is greatly appreciated!
TIA
Here you go........
WICKED DIESELS, WICKED DIESEL

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
Factory line is 0.116" I put one my truck that is over 0.200", it seems to dampen the pumping pulses a little, and rail pressure comes up faster.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
There is a single line that feeds the rail from the CP3. Why do you want to go bigger?
just to get a little more fuel to the rail so my rp wont drop too much. id rather have the fuel there and not need it than need it and not have it there.

and what would be a good sized line to put on there with the mods i already have done? and what are the threads for the cp3 and the rail? are they 12mm like they are for the fuel canister lines or are they different? my ad 150 is goin on this friday and i want to do it all at the same time.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Factory line is 0.116" I put one my truck that is over 0.200", it seems to dampen the pumping pulses a little, and rail pressure comes up faster.
you mean the factory line isnt even quite an eighth inch? is that id or od?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
late morning bump......

·
Northern CA Chapter President
3,325 Posts
you mean the factory line isnt even quite an eighth inch? is that id or od?
i think he is talking about the metal line, high pressure.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump for info

·
Registered
941 Posts
If you want your rail pressure to hold better then Id say get a Arson kit from Wicked Diesel's or Floor It's kit (BBOP) coming out VERY SOON!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts