Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i finally found my fuel leak on my 2000 5.9, hopefully i can describe. its on a little steel line on the return side. from the vp44 the return line runs behind the fuel filter housing and into a "T". from that, one side (top) goes to the back of the head (i think) and the other goes down to a plastice connector to the return line that goes back to the tank. i need the little steel line on the bottom of the tee. its about 2 - 3 inches long and has a 45 degree bend in it. can anyone help. sure wish i had a diagram.
thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i know exactly what you are talking about. but the only place i think you might be able to get it is from cummins. might not be too much; they wanted $45 for the line from the overflow valve on the vp44 to the 't'. i just had to replace all the rubber/neoprene grommets that seal the lines in the 't'

the diagram is on 14-86 in the 2001 service manual; sorry i dont have a copy on here

·
Registered
470 Posts
Cummins or stealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts