Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
13,989 Posts
looks like Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep. wonder if you GA brothers can walk in and get that price :).
Im wondering the same, im 10 mins down the road
I doubt it, I bet the over the counter price is quite a bit more. Plus, over the counter gets taxed, but online out of state sales don't.

·
Administrator
7,068 Posts
Great find! Wish they shipped to Canada, dealer wants over $120 per filter here! Oil change with synthetic and air/fuel filters is well north of $600. Absolutely ridiculous.

I have a good supply of oil, air, and engine mount fuel filters, just need the chassis mount.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
looks like Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep. wonder if you GA brothers can walk in and get that price
Im wondering the same, im 10 mins down the road
I doubt it, I bet the over the counter price is quite a bit more. Plus, over the counter gets taxed, but online out of state sales don't.
Well instate would get taxed dosnt matter if it's over the counter or bought online if you live in that state. Btw I have bought 3 sets from this dealer and never had an issue

·
Registered
13,989 Posts
Well instate would get taxed dosnt matter if it's over the counter or bought online if you live in that state.
That's why I said "out of state"...

·
Registered
13,989 Posts
Wow! These guys are fast!!! Just picked mine up at the post office. They are for sure new mopar filters. On my way to get a trailer to las cruces. See ya!

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts
Have any of you used this seller? They look to be a dealership but who knows.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MGSC2IW/ref=ox_sc_act_image_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1A774T62R7DQE
As previously mentioned several times.....they are indeed legit. I ordered mine on Sunday night and they were at my house on Wednesday. Opened up the boxes today and they are genuine MOPAR through & through (I should know---between my '13 & '14, I've changed about 15 or 16 sets of fuel filters). I had about 650 miles left on my fuel filters & last oil change. My last run to IA ate away at those numbers quickly!!!

I had been buying my filters from dieselfiltersonline.com......but this seller & pricing through Amazon is just too good to pass up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Bought the 16th around 4pm and received the 19th from GA to NY. They were in oem boxes and shrink wrapped. One box is stamped 6/26/16, didn't see anything on other box. Shipping label did say Athens Dodge Chrysler Jeep.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I checked online and found this set on Amazon for 86$ with shipping.

Looks like these are genuine Mopar parts. I don't understand how they are selling this set for that price, and coming from a dealership. What's going on here. Are we being gouged by our dealerships. Maybe techs working at dealerships can let us know.
Ordered the same set the other day, got them in 2 days, all original Mopar packing... I'll buy them again next time if they are available.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just ordered a set. The filters are still $81.94 but the shipping has gone up from $4.25 to $6.19. Still, less than $90.00 for both filters is a good deal.

·
Registered
13,989 Posts
Just ordered a set. The filters are still $81.94 but the shipping has gone up from $4.25 to $6.19. Still, less than $90.00 for both filters is a good deal.
When I ordered my two sets they only charged the single shipping fee, too.

Wish I had the $$$ right now, I'd order a few more sets.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Got some myself. Wonder if they are sending the op a finders fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
715 Posts
What did we do before Amazon...

Charlie
We went to the dealership with our own bottle of KY. If you didn't, they'd only use 5W-40, and then add insult to injury by charging you for it. Kind of like how they charge you for shop towels when you go in for service today.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Installed mine yesterday, a couple of weapons I used for my assault.....took me less than 10 minutes.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Installed mine yesterday, a couple of weapons I used for my assault.....took me less than 10 minutes.

Thats the one from under the truck. .. did it make a mess on you . Or did you do it the right way...

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Thats the one from under the truck. .. did it make a mess on you . Or did you do it the right way...
Wife was rushing me to go out to eat, I spilled a little bit.....it was kind of a rush job. I let the back drain while I did the front.

41 - 60 of 312 Posts