Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a come across this forum many times in search of answers but for my fuel filters I can’t seem to get it figured out…

I have a2011 4500 SLT I can find the filter for the front…but my rear filter / water separator I cannot seem to find

I know this has been discussed before but it is mounted on a tow truck not sure if it was done aftermarket or not but I cannot seem to find the mopar replacement for this specific one has the sensor on the bottom if you unscrew it diesel will start to drip out…unfortunately don’t have ability to buy a new filter system for it just trying to get the replacement

thank you and sorry for my newness tried doing research via the forums but can’t seem to find exactly what it is I need

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
It's a Mopar severe duty filter kit. Try to cross reference the filter number but I think it is an odd size and dealer only.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can usually find the mopar replacement with the heater part on it too but I found in some old threads that Baldwin filter BF46050 and Mann filter PL250 should work. I have not personally tried them yet but plan to when I run out of mopar ones

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Ram Mega Cab, Auto, 4x4
646 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts