Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a programmer or chip that will give the best fuel economy but the truck can be set back stock if i have to take it to the dealer for warranty work.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Smarty if you don't want your dealer to find it. I gained about 2mpg with a Smarty.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Inexpensive, adds a little power, and gets good bang for the buck.... Hypertech E-Con Fuel Economy tuner. It has the first two tunes in it from the MAX ENERGY tuner. In the Econ they are called A and B.

Hypertech 53007 Dodge Ram, 2500/3500 2007 5.9L (td) Hypertech's new Max Energy E-CON economy Power Programmer extracts every bit of energy possible out of every molecule of fuel to give drivers exactly what they want - more miles-per-gallon at part throttle and more power at wide open throttle.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
SMARTY YOU WILL NOT BE UPSET. STAY ON THE STOCK OR THE MILD TORQUEMANAGEMENT AND YOU'LL SEE SOME M.P.G.'S!:thumbsup:beer

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
any thoughts on the mileage max

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im thinkin about the smarty but it sounds like it has serious torque. smarty or smarty jr. if i went with one of them?

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Superchips , or edge , Smarty if you have a complex and feel you need a billion hp :rof Just a joke i've hard alot of great things about the smarty , just a lil too spendy and not my bowl of soup :peelout

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
If mpg is your biggest concern with some extra horsepower than the Smarty Jr would be a good choice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
6.7 Smarty Programmer, Release Status?

Does anyone know when the Smarty programmer for the 6.7 will be released? I've sent numorous e-mails to the company and have received nothing in return. I'm getting tired of waiting and want something now. If someone knows of other programmers that offer the same functions as the Smarty, and are currently available, please reply.:thumbsup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts