Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there are plans for a big fathers day meet, not sure if i can make that one i think my dads already got plans, im not a father myself so its still his day. im new to this so id like to get to know some people in the area with ctd's im off on weekends so if anyone wants to get together in the fort worth area. let me know my cell number is in the roll call list. hit me up.

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
I'm up for a meet too!

·
Registered
45 Posts
:beer :beer

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i work at bruckners mack and volvo right there. so anything that area or south fort worth is good with me. like i said i don't know anybody on here so im just puttin the idea out there if anybody wants to arrange something

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn man i work till midnight or i would be all over it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
man i see that 65 people have looked at this post and only 3 people besides me have replied to it.i know more people in this area have ctds. that would like to meet up and have a good time.ain't nothing like shootin the with other people that have the same interest as you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am down to meet sometime this weekend. Couldn't make it last nite cause I had a long day at work delivering beer to all the alcoholics in this area ( I work for miller). :beer

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm down for a meet! Lets get it going!

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Let me know when yall get somethin planed!
Zack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts