Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im kinda pissed, i work second shift 4pm-12am mon-thurs

well i took today off for no reason i just wanted it off, well my dad called me at like 4pm today and says ohh did you go to the farm show, :doh:

i couldnt find the dates until tonight,

today, till 5
tomorrow till 8
and thursday till 4

so basically now i cant go :banghead:

just wonderin if any of you guys were close and went

· Registered
2,900 Posts
i got there today parked next to a big cummins dully with chevy wheels on it it had work done to it for sure and like a 8inch stack he was from ohio. it was good this year i thought a couple diesel shops that i havent heard of yet. but other then that it was the same as last year! but it was good!

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah he's from hicksville, (same town as me) that truck is pretty sweet!!!!! i want to talk to him and see what he's got in it......

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats how alot of pro stacks are!!!!! at alot of truck pulls i go to if they are bigger then 5in then they do that,

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i looked at some but didnt want bigger then 6" and ended up w/ 5's. haha i've owned alot of 5in stacks, ohhh by the way you still want that other one????

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright, its just takin up room in my dad shop and got in my way yesterday while doin an oil change so its time to get it gone :thumbsup:

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im tired of movin it haha, id rather just give it to some one, :thumbsup:

dang dont you ft wayne ppl do any thing on saturday nights???? haha

· Registered
2,900 Posts
haha yea but i just woke up lol didnt get to bed till 7:30 or 8 thismorning!

dont you hicksvill people have anything to do other there if you ask me ft wayane is boring lol

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
have you ever been to hicksville????? haha its tiny, theres nothin to do, and all my friends and cousins are goin to a rodeo, some to van wert ohio, some to celina ohio,

i decided not to go to either haha

· Registered
342 Posts
don't be hatin now... i think this summer i might have a G2G at my house. maybe we can find some projects to do....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.