Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3500 4x4 and am wanting a front hitch. So far I have not been able to locate one... anyone know if the 2018 Curt will fit? Others? Thank you!

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you give me the measurements from center to center of your inside tow hook bolts and then the spacing for the bolts on each tow hook I can measure mine and see if it's the same.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I drove a new truck this morning. No way will the old front hitch work. Tons of stuff in the way.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have a 3500 4x4 and am wanting a front hitch. So far I have not been able to locate one... anyone know if the 2018 Curt will fit? Others? Thank you!
I had a '17 and now a '20 and they are different. The older has 4 bolts on each side. The new one is tubular, I'm in the same situation, I need a front carrier for a generator.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I found one ! It says for 2500, but I cannot see the difference with 3500.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Exactly. I had one on my 13 that I used for my kayak. The 19 3500 does not seem to work that way. I agree that it is tubular.
Chris

I had a '17 and now a '20 and they are different. The older has 4 bolts on each side. The new one is tubular, I'm in the same situation, I need a front carrier for a generator.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Update. I bought the Curt Mfg front hitch for '19 2500 and didn't work. Some bolts fitted some didn't. I had to cut a 3" square off bottom valance then the hitch hung 6" from surface.
I returned it and built my own mount by using 2" square tubing bolted in place of tow hooks.
Pics coming

1 - 8 of 8 Posts